Rules of Engagement
Here are the rules:
- As of September 2005, there are about 150-200 regular commenters on this blog.
- I receive a few emails a day - feel free to write and comment.
- I read every mail but I cannot answer every mail.
- I do have offline conversations - people phone or chat.
- The visitors and commentary to this blog seem to be very smart. And opinionated but very cordial. We have great conversations.
- Rudeness is not accepted. It's OK to disagree on issues. It's allowed.
- I never give out names or email addresses. This blog is between you and me. Don't ask.
- You will probably notice that my email isn't on the blog - smart people will know how to contact me. It's the first test.
- I am quite active - there will be times when I don't post.
- More about me? Look here.