Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Rebuilding Blogs are not the easiest

Hey - I wish all of you a Happy Holiday season and all the best in 2006!

I am currently rebuilding my website and blog so there won't be that many additions for the next few months - but keep the email coming!

I'll broadcast a date soon.

BTW - I am starting to see some great examples of online campaigns lately - NextBillion is an interesting site and I really like the NSPCC "Talk 'til it Stops" campaigns.

I'll be talking more about this in 2006 - I think the year will finally put new media in the forefront of shaping opinions. We're not over the hump just yet but to use Bob Dylan predictions as a battle cry (and my full apologies to Dylan for somersaulting his words ...)

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home