Sunday, February 05, 2006

Back with a Bite

What can I say? Although others have said this (allot) this week-end, I have to repeat it. It's been an interesting start of the year - but let's start now. Just did LIFT06 and it was a good time. Listen to what I had to say. I think that Laurent and his team has done a great job of making some people pay to get into the room and making them listen to some other people that he invited to talk in the room.

I've been hibernating lately but I'm happy I got out for this one.

Finally met Robert Scoble in Geneva (late - here's the pics at Stephanie's site) and on the week-end (again, thx to Pierre for the use of the chalet). I learned lots this week-end. Chats with all of the people including Thomas Madsen-Mygdal and Euan Semple sorta opened my mind .... and options.

ps ... changing over to wordpress, I think ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home